VE103B Certificate

VE103B Request

Before you can take your short-term car lease, car subscription or flexible car lease car abroad, you will require a VE103B On Hire Certificate to show that your vehicle is on-hire or leased to you. Without this your car could be impounded or stopped by officials.

You will require a VE103B (Vehicle on Hire Certificate) and this can be requested using the following form. All VE103B requests are accepted on a case-by-case basis and it may be possible that you are unable to take your vehicle out of the UK. For more information, please contact the team on 01332 290173 or Email. [email protected]

You must also provide proof of fully comprehensive insurance and european breakdown cover for your trip.

Request VE103B Certificate

Departure Date
Return Date
Important Information

Please wait for an email from Cocoon Vehicles before making any arrangements to travel.

VE103B Certificate Request

Contents of Page